Thursday, March 10, 2011

Using my powers to create for good!

It's been a few weeks since I've painting or modpodged something.  It's been weeks since I went to Goodwill or Michael's.  I was afraid I lost all ideas on what to make or create....until this week.  I cleaned-up and organized the storage area in kids church, but I needed a way to help the leaders find things faster.  I made a key in Excel, everything is typed up & says which drawer or bin it's in by a number or an animal.  This way any of us can use the sheet to look something up and find it faster.  I used my Cricut to cut out numbers and animals.






This is the finished product.  Everything is marked on the outside..but it also has a number or animal.




Drawers have numbers and bins have animals.  This will save us so much time and so much money.  No more guessing if we do or do not have an item.

Cleaning & organizing gives me such a happy feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment