Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All it takes is a little spark to light a fire...

Tonight after a nap (oops, took a nap at 7pm) I decided to make a few things.  I've had a few Clementine boxes laying around that needed some attention.  One of the boxes was a co-workers that I said I'd paint for her to turn into whatever she wants!  I also got the idea to paint one up fancy for a friends birthday.  I love when inspiration sparks.  Hubby came home from his evening job and said "I'm so glad to see the Cricut out again...I was getting worried!" haha.  

Both items I want to keep for myself, but know they will be well loved at my friends house.  I love that I already had every piece on hand, so I'm calling this a FREE, but loved gift! :)



I really want the smile bird wood plaque!  I will have to pick up some more wood at Michael's and make myself one!  My friend is in the dental industry, so I thought the word "smile" was cute & appropriate for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment