Thursday, March 10, 2011

A few new projects

I'm waiting for the Dr's office to call back about my kidney...so I thought I'd share a few things I made last month.

I found this little wood box on clearance at Michael's for $ .74.  It had a slight crack on the top.  I painted it & covered it with a little scrapbook paper...and sealed with Modge Podge.

I needed a new wreath for our front door.  Previously I had made a cool crayon one, but we were afraid it was going to break.  I purchased a foam wreath at the Dollar Tree and ribbon from Micahels.  Gotta love the hot glue gun!
I then added 2 flowers from Michael's and hot glued them to the wreath.

I found this cute little plate and plate stand at the Dollar Tree, along with this little statue.


I painted the plate torquiose and added a bird with the Cricut.  I decided to leave the little statue alone for now.


Last, but not least I saw a cute little vase at the dollar spot at Michael's with the words "love" or "live" on them.  I really wanted one, but held off.  When I was getting the recycling ready to take out I noticed my little lime juice bottle would make a cute vase.  I washed it up & removed the label and cut out "love" from my Cricut and saved myself one whole dollar! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment