Saturday, April 9, 2011

Repurposing....

In January I decorated the buffet a little springy, now that it really is spring I changed it up.  Still the same color scheme, just changed things around.

January - March
April
I added the new chalk board I made.  Took the candle on a cake stand that is usually on our dining room table & moved to the buffett.  I removed the flowers from their stems and put them around the candle.  The vase on the far left is a lime juice bottle with the words "love" on it.  The green vase on the far right was $ .50 at Goodwill.  The green flower pot I received for my birthday.  I stuck an orange bird house and blue bird plant stake in it(Dollar Spot at Target, used giftcard), covered the Styrofoam with burlap.  Everything was on hand - I only paid the $.50 for the vase from Goodwill to add a little more spring to my dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment