Saturday, April 9, 2011

Earring Holder

I made myself an earring holder that hangs on the wall. 

- 8x10 frame purchased at JoAnn's for $1.97
- Plastic waffle sheet from Michael's $ .59
-Pink & Purple craft paint $ .29 each from Michaels
-Foam Paint Brush $ .05 from Michaels
-Silver ribbon from Michael's for $1
-4 wood clothespins (on hand)
-duct tape & glue sticks & glue gun (on hand)


I removed the back & glass from the frame, cut down the waffle plastic (have no idea what this is called, found it in the knitting section).
I painted the waffle pink, then added a little purple paint over it.
Hot glue gunned and duct taped the waffle plastic inside the frame.
I glued 4 wood clothespins to the back of the frame (covered them in silver duct tape)...this ensures there is room between the frame & wall for the earring hooks to hang.
Hung it on the bathroom wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment