Friday, July 22, 2011

Spray Paint!!

The humidity finally lifted and I couldn't sleep so at 6am this morning I was out spray painting baskets and bird houses in my garage! :)

 Fun, fun, fun!!!

 Got this wood bucket at Goodwill for $3
Spray Painted it Red...now I need to re-paint the chalkboard portion!  Red is a very hard color to paint...even with primer.  Up close this looks horrible!

 We've had this basket in our bathroom for years holding towels - it was time for a face-lift.

New & improved Aqua basket!

 Got a 3 basket set w/ liners at a garage sale last month for $2.  
I painted one of them green...plan to paint the others soon, also.
3 birdhouses that I painted today.  
I plan to add some embellishments and mod podge the heck out of them so they can sit on our deck.

Also, here's the finished product of my new dining room shelves.  Hung back the pictures and added a few more touches.  Hubby asked where some of the things came from - I just moved them from other places.  He said some of them he doesn't remember seeing before.  haha.  I promise nothing up there is new, except the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment