Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back in the crafting sadle...

After about a 6 week kids ministry marathon, I'm back to my "normal life."  


While I didn't make these, I got them at the dollar spot at Michaels.  I did add 2-3 coats of mod podge in order to keep them clean.  Hubby hung them on the kitchen wall.  Love the colors!


Our church had a garage sale this weekend and I scored a few awesome finds for $1-$2 each and then had some fun with spray paint and my Cricut.

 Before, a pink star
After, a black star

 Before: a black chipped tin square
After, a turquoise square tin

 Before, a blank double glass frame
After, a baby gift for a friend


This weekend we celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday.  We found a cute glass drink dispenser at Target and visions of Cricut cartridges ran through my mind! :)

Before

 After, orange & blue polka-dots with the word "Enjoy!" on it.
Added a little color inside for emphasis!  It's so pretty.

Also, got a blank wood garden sign at the garage sale.  I painted it turquoise and added Cricut letters and 5 layers of mod podge...it's so cute I wanted to keep it myself.  I did give it to my mother-in-law.






1 comment:

  1. I heart modge podge! And great job on the crafts...they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete