Monday, February 28, 2011

My husband makes me laugh!


Lately hubby has me cracking up!!

He cannot read out loud the word “Tortilla.”  On more than one occasion when reading me the grocery list or at the grocery store he’s said “Tor-tila.”  He makes me double over laughing.  He can say the word no problem, he just can’t say it while reading it.

Last week he asked me “Did the groundhog see his face?” in reference to Groundhog Day.  Hmmm…the only way the groundhog saw his face is if it had a mirror.  “Do you mean see his shadow?”  Yep, laughed at him…not with him.

At church last week he was reading quiz questions to the Junior Bible Quizers and read the name (Pontius) Pilate as Pilates…like the exercise, not as Pilot.  I heard about that from one of our helpers! J  I guess the kids looked at him like “what?”

The best has to be when we were watching The Office.  He pointed to Michael Scott/Steve Carell and said, “I can’t believe he’s marrying a Kardashian.”  I said he’s already married.  “No, I saw it online and on a magazine, he’s marrying a Kardashian.”  I insisted he dreamed this up.  I went so far as to do a web search on Steve Carell and Kardashian…nodda. He said that a Kardashian is marrying Michael Scott.  I started laughing and said his name is Steve Carell, and he’s married.  He went online and looked it up…sure enough he saw the name Scott and assumed it was Michael Scott.  Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

 This his "why are you taking a photo of me, again?" face.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment