Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This & That!

Recently saw an adorable canvas print with a bird in a tree.  It was the right price, but too large to take on a place ride home.  I made one myself at home.  Found a tree online, printed it out and added a circut bird.

 Painted a Coffeemat creamer white and added a face to make a cute little snowman!

 Yarn balls...yarn wrapped around styrofoam balls.
 Purchased these plastic plates last Spring...recently added Cricut tea pot & cup with the cricut. 
A year ago I bought this jar for $10.  I had M&Ms in white, red & green in there for a year.  Too many people wanted to eat my decorations - so I found these marbles & beads at Michael's in the Christmas Clearance.  No one will want to eat these anymore and I have year-round cuteness.

This was an ornament the little ones made on Christmas Eve in the nursery.  It's a plastic bulb, filled with pom poms and a Cricut Baby Jesus on the outside.  It's so adorable I needed to make one for myself.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! You make me want to get a cricut! LOL

    ReplyDelete