Friday, September 16, 2011

The colors are changing...

I love, love, love Fall.  I love jeans, sweatshirts, no bugs, and having the windows open for a crisp breeze.  I love honeycrisp apples and apple cider...and love that I live in a state with changing seasons.

I looked around my house and thought the colors were a little too bright in some areas for Fall.  Headed over to Michael's craft for 50% flowers and picked up 2 bundles of fall colored flowers: orange, yellow, brown. cream & green...gotta love a $4 change.  While at Target today on an errand for work I came across metal stars on stands in the Dollar Spot for $2.50 each.  I picked them up, put them back and then went back to get them.  I purchased 2 green & 1 red.

Very subtle changes, but I feel like I did something! haha.


Also thought it was appropriate to bring out the Tink jack-o-lantern.

Earlier this week I saw an idea with candles in jars.  I already had the candles & jars...but thanks to a great idea I have a new center price.  The white rocks I picked up at Ikea several months ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment