Friday, December 3, 2010

Itchin' to Create

My mind has been spinning with possibilities and aspirations - wanting to...no, needing to create & be creative.  I love Christmas, I love making gifts for people.  I have just as much fun making things, as I do seeing the peoples faces when I give them their gifts.  Unfortunately I can't post many things & share with everyone what I've done, in case one of those special people sees it first.  

I've had a blast sanding, painting, cutting vinyl with my moms Cricut, mod-podging and gathering supplies!  I've spent countless hours studying others blogs for ideas.  

I live in the world of "good enough" - I'm far from a perfectionist until someone's coming to my house...and then I clean & organize so it looks good (don't open a cupboard or a drawer).  I spend little time making things perfect...I just like to do it.  It's probably because I'm impatient...but I also get a lot accomplished. 

Speaking of accomplishments...I only have 1 gift left to purchase and I'm done Christmas shopping!  Woo Hoo! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment